Monday, February 24, 2014

Make-Up Monday: e.l.f.


For those of you who are not aware of e.l.f. (eyes lips face) make-up; it's an extremely affordable make-up brand. My first thought was the quality was not going to be the greatest and instantly make me break out in acne but fortunately it did not! I recently started buying more of this brand because I'm on a tight budget.

My favorites so far:
  1. Kabuki Face Brush ($6.00): Awesome for foundation, bronzer, and blush so pretty much all your face applications.
  2. Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush ($3.00): Perfect for the winged eye!
  3. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder ($3.00): I use this around my eyes to add some contour since it's such a light shade.
  4. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara ($3.00): The silicone brush on this is perfection.
  5. Studio Golden Bronzer ($3.00): Great for contouring because it provides your with 4 different shades. 
These are most of the items I have tried and loved. I did try the Cream Eyeliner in black ($3.00) but it smudged a lot and fast.

You can view their products at www.eyeslipsface.com and they also sell it at +Target.

Feel free to ask any questions or let me know what you think of e.l.f. if you've used their products before!

No comments:

Post a Comment