Monday, February 17, 2014

Make-Up Monday: Neutrogena

Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a love-filled Valentine's weekend but unfortunately Monday is upon us yet again. At least you have Make-Up Monday to brighten up your day! Instead of a make-up tutorial, I wanted to show you some pointers on taking care of your face. Although make-up hides our blemishes, no one likes to have those blemishes so how can you avoid them or how can you get rid of them? Taking care of your skin is extremely important since we don't shed like reptiles as much as we secretly wish we did. 

Anyways, I am a vivid user of Neutrogena products, it's what works for my skin but it may not work for yours. Everyone's skin is different and that's what makes it tough to take care of since we get so sick of spending money on things that don't work. To figure out what would work best on your skin visit this Neutrogena's expert center at: http://www.neutrogena.com/category/expert+center.do

Here is what I use and how I use it:
Good Morning:
1. Pore Refining Daily Cleanser ($7.49): This is great if you have large pores like I do. I was iffy about it at first because I didn't understand how something could make your pores look visibly smaller but it completely works and is a great morning scrub. 

2. Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer ($13.99): Moisturizing your face is a key step to a healthy and vibrant looking face. What I love about this lotion is that it doesn't feel sticky or icky like other lotions and it has Vitamins B, C, E and anti-oxidant omega bionutrients. Note: Lotion does NOT have any SPF so if you are going out in the sun be sure to apply UV protection!

3. Healthy Skin Eye Cream ($11.99): Eye cream is a bit pricey but completely worth it. Your eye skin is the most delicate skin and needs to be cared for. Be sure to apply this lotion with your index finger! (You can apply your make-up perfectly fine over this lotion just be sure to use a primer.)

Good Night:
1. One Step Gentle Cleanser ($6.49): This is a complete makeup removal and skin cleanser in one but I still use my Wave afterwards to care for my blackheads and any other hidden dirt. Always be sure to remove all make-up before going to sleep!

2. Wave Original Vibrating Power-Cleanser ($10.99) and Deep Clean Foaming Pads (30 for $6.49): This removes oil, dirt, and left-over make-up you may have missed with the One Step Cleanser which is great if you have oily skin, large pores, bumps, blackheads, or acne. What I love about the Wave is that it is gentle enough to use everyday! 

3. Healthy Skin Eye Cream ($11.99): Again! 

Total Cost: $57.44

Your cleansers and moisturizers should last about 3 months and if you use the Wave everyday, you would have to buy a refill pack once a month. It's money well spent if you ask me, especially since you have to live in your skin for the rest of your life!

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to comment below and I'll help the best I can! 

P.S. Don't forget to drink lots of water daily to not only hydrate your body but your skin as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment