Monday, February 3, 2014

Make-Up Monday's: Naked Urban Decay


I am obsessed with my Naked Urban Decay palette, it was well worth $52 at Sephora. Anyways, on this Monday I created an easy, sexy look just in time for Valentine's day. What I love about this look is that it's great for a date night or a girl's night out. I used the 5 shades boxed in the photo and here's how I used them in exact order:

  1. Darkhorse: create a V at the edge of eye and be sure to get it throughout your crease 
  2. Smog: blend in the V until reaching the middle of your eye
  3. Half baked: perfect for the edge of the eye to make 'em pop! I also used it underneath my eye.
  4. Buck: Blend! (key step)
  5. Virgin: use for brow bone
Also, don't forget to use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion before applying the eyeshadow. To finish the look, use black eyeliner (Maybelline Eyestudio in Blackest Black) and create a winged line and of course mascara (MAC Zoom Lash in Waterfast Black). If you're going for a Valentine or date night look, red lipstick pairs well; I used Victoria's Secret Glossy Lip Sheen in Knockout Red. If you want a more natural, every-day look a nude lipstick goes great; Victoria's Secret Glossy Lip Sheen in Boudoir Pink is my fav.

The finished product:
Best of luck and feel free to ask any questions!

1 comment: